Tuesday, March 04, 2008

First post in a year!


This is at the Fall Festival at Laughlin AFB, TX last October. Lizzie is a few weeks old.














When Russ gets home from work, he greets everybody, but he loves to pick up Lizzie. She just loves her daddy. And everybody loves her.

Ethan, William (neighbor, best friend), & Matthew hold up the wall hangings they designed and Val sewed. The wall hangings are part of a church humanitarian service project to give each baby in third world orphanages something to look at to stimulate their brains.




Matthew put these glasses on the baby. The boys are so funny. They are always dressing up in their spiderman costumes. And they love to smother the baby with kisses.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yeah - welcome to blogging!! Daniel is trying to add his thoughts (hit the keyboard) so I'll have to make this short. Great pics - of course - keep the posts/pics coming!!! We miss you guys.

hkn said...

This is an A+ family. Great blog, wonderful memory maker. I love Valancy's high quality pictures bringing out the best of every family member. Lots of energy and love shown here. It makes me feel in love with the whole family. Great going for Russ winning on the ball court. I knew Matt was a genieus (extra smart). I am happy to see him going natural and doing better. I appreciate you and all you are doing daily to raise and nurture an A+ family. Keep up your outstanding work in your roles as mother, spouse, daughter, team builder, friend ... With Love,