

These are the mugshots of my boys that are on the wall in the Primary room. Pretty pathetic, huh? Don't they look happy to be there? hahaha
Tonight for Family Home War--oh, I mean Family Home Evening--neither of the boys had their stuff prepared, so we decided to postpone until Wednesday (Russ is night-flying tomorrow). Matt was supposed to have the lesson, which I kept offering to help him prepare, but he put off until he was actually supposed to give it. And then he couldn't find what he was looking for (he had made a puzzle on Saturday at the Primary Activity), and it turned into a full scale breakdown. Ethan was soon to follow--so we just put them to bed. Try again later. Usually it goes a little better than this.
Although, one might wonder just what are we teaching our kids when one hears a question like the one Russ heard from 5-year-old Ethan a couple of days ago..."Daddy, do I have to wait until I'm ninety to go on a mission?" NINETY? No, buddy, nineTEEN. Nineteen.

6 comments:
I check your blog every couple days - I guess I'm not much of a blog commenter, but I like to read your updates.
You could put a sitemeter counter on it - then you can see how many people are looking at it every day.
Hmmmm....the church would really need a lot of faithful members praying a bunch if we had to be 90 to go on missions. Think of how different it would be if it was all REALLY old people on mission ;) That was cute. Sorry to hear about your FHE. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, but of course your kids knowing it's an important event in your house is what matters most, even if it doesn't go the way you hoped/planned. Take care!!!
Yes, we all love to read your blog, You can't judge a blog by it's comments.
How do I put a sitemeter counter on it?
Go here:
http://sitemeter.com/
and click on 'sign up'. You'll have to set up an account and give it some information about your blog and then it will either set it up automatically for you or give you a little snippet of code to cut and paste into your blog template. It's pretty easy.
Then you'll see a sitemeter logo on the bottom of your blog and when you click on it, you can see how many people look at it every day.
But beware - it can cause compulsive checking to see if anyone is looking :)
I also am not much of a commenter but I do check your blog every few days and I love reading updates!
Post a Comment