Ethan, Lizzie and I have watched it over and over. We still laugh............
Later the same day:
Speaking of a good laugh, this morning while I was watching this video on the computer with Ethan, Lizzie came up and put something in my hand. I accepted it, but then I jumped, screamed and dropped it when I saw half of a wet, dead cockroach in my hand!

Now, here is where I am glad to have cats. I've seen them eat cockroaches before, always leaving at least one bent, hairy leg as a calling card assuring me they are doing their duty. If it weren't for this, I would have been more disgusted (if that's possible), because I would have to guess out of which little mouth that wet, dead half of a cockroach came.
The other day after I cleaned the bathroom, I was looking around for where I had set the sponge. I couldn't find it, and forgot about it, until later that afternoon I saw my cute little curly-headed toddler holding that dirty, damp blue sponge over her face. She also tries to drink out of the hampster's water bottle, cat's water dish and the green water from the neighbor's bird bath.
As a result, this child is hardly ever sick. She is constantly immunizing herself through exposure in small degrees. A worthy example of health-conscious efforts at such an early age. I think my last word of praise for her here is...eww.

5 comments:
I almost couldn't get thought the post with those cockroach pictures staring me down. Ewwwwww.
Once in Houston I woke up in the middle of the night with a cockroach sitting on my face.
Eeeeeeeeew!
lol!!! I laughed so hard reading about the cockroach! That is disgustingly funny!
Blog about something else already! It creeps me out every time I see the cockroaches when I check your site.
Yoohoo....we miss your posting. J/K...I take 2-month breaks between posting. :) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment