





Guess what? Exactly one week after Cinnamon had her five babies, our other cat, Sugar had three of her own. Now we have ten cats in this house! Actually, it's fun to have the little kitties. The older set are starting to venture around my room and out into the hallway. The others still stay with their mama in the closet. So...we'll have 5 kittens ready to give to new homes next Wed (they'll be 6 weeks old). Then, the Wed. after that, the other 3 will be ready to go. I just want Matthew to be able to see them before we give them away. He'll be devastated if he doesn't get to see them first.
Know anyone in Del Rio/San Antonio that wants a kitten or two?
Val

7 comments:
Good luck finding them homes!! They are super cute, I'm sure someone will want them.
So...the mamas are scheduled for a spaying when?? ;)
You know me...had to ask.
Oh, and when does Matthew come home? I've been bad and haven't mailed him the things the girls made for him. I need to do that soon, but don't want to mail it and then he won't get it.
So cute!
they are cute. too bad we don't live there, we'd take them all.
Cats are scheduled for spaying on 25 and 26 Aug. Also, Matthew will still be there for another month or more, so go ahead and send him mail! That is the highlight of his day. Thanks!
So cute!!! I will spread the word to folks I know about you having kittens...maybe someone will be interested. I know I would be if I didn't already have two. Hehehe.
Valancy,
As usual, you are such a talented photographer! I am so deeply impressed by all that you do!
Mickie
Post a Comment